Features for the Ryan Lawnaire IV-EST 19" Honda
Aerating is easier with the Ryan Lawnair IV-EST Honda Aerator that features EST technology. Easy Steer Technology allows the operator to turn without lifting tines out of the ground to get your job done faster with less effort. Get all the power you need with the Honda GX120 engine that offers 118 cc of power. Cover up to 32,625 sq. ft. an hour with the 19 tines that aerate at a pattern of 3.75 x 7 inches. Also, removable weights are included for deeper aeration into tough soil.
- Honda GX120 Engine: Equipped with a powerful Honda GX120 Engine that offers 118 cc of power.
- Easy Steer Technology (EST): Turn without lifting tines out of the ground with the ground breaking tine assembly design to get your job done fast with less effort. Outer tines rotate faster to embrace the turn when the operator steers left or right to maintain deep core aeration.
- Removable Weights: Add more weight for deeper aeration or easily remove them for loading and unloading.
- Easy and Comfortable Operation: A throttle located on the operator handle for convenience and vibration reducing grip for longer operation periods.
- Self-Propelled: Designed for ease of use and maneuverability during use and while loading/unloading.
- Tines: Improve your soil conditions with the 30 hollow, austemper-hardened steel tines.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Rugged heavy duty design is built for day-to-day use in any working condition.
- Productivity: This aerator can cover 32,625 square feet an hour to get your job done faster. Aerate at a pattern of 3.75 inches x 7 inches.
- Covered Lift Grips and Front Bumper Guard: Easier lifting and convenient tie down locations are offered by the covered lift grips and front bumper guard.
- Fold Down Handle: Fold the handle down for transportation and storage to take up less space.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BMS-81429871
- SKU: BMS-81429871