Features for the Husqvarna DRT900E
the husqvarna drt900e is a dual rotating tiller. it offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep soil tiller. the sealed transmission and sturdy frame add durability and longevity to this tiller. it's equipped with features including a counterweight, drag bar, and agricultural tires, that enable the drt900e to dig through the toughest earth. comes with the new electric start option.
- electric start:start up your drt900e quickly and easily with the electric start feature, a rarity in tillers. it may be the very first.
- counterweight:for safe and sturdy operation. the counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- power forward and reverse:one gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- agricultural tires:heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- drag bar:easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- reverse gearbox:improves maneuverability and control.
- briggs and stratton ohv engine:powerful overhead-valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth. the electric starter makes it easy to get going every time.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna DRT900E*
|Briggs and Stratton 900 OHV Series
|9 lb ft
|Vertically Adjustable Handlebar
|Handlebar Mounted Gear Selection
|Forward Rotating Tines
|Chain / Gear
|Transmission Steps Forward
|Transmission Steps Reverse
|Depth Adjustment Steps
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BMS-77338493
- SKU: BMS-77338493
- UPC: 085388331007