The Pro XL-321 Electric Start Tow Behind Lawn and Leaf Vacuum by DR Power is the next big thing for leaf removal! With a 389 cc (19.6 ft. lbs gross torque) engine and a catcher with 43 cubic feet of capacity you will have no problem handling even the heaviest lawn cleanups with this beast of a lawn vacuum!
A large capacity means fewer stops to dump out your load of leaves or grass. Fortunately, when you do have to stop it is easy to empty the catcher! Just one easy motion to lift the catcher up to dump out the debris.
When there is other work to be done, you can remove the catcher and the roll away engine and use this lawn vacuum as a durable utility cart. Two pieces of equipment for the price of one, what a great deal! This leaf and lawn vacuum will be sure to help you get your job done quicker, and be able to help you haul the bags of leaves away after. Get yours today!
*Deck Attachment Not Included*
- Most Powerful DR Lawn Vac:19.6 Ft-lbs / 389cc Air Cooled OHV Engine
- Compact and Easy To Store:Easy to break down and store away when it is not in use. The collector is able to be removed without tools and collapse in just minutes.
- Dual Use:This lawn vacuum also doubles as a utility cart, remove the collector and the power unit, and get on your way with the sturdy utility cart.
- 43 Cubic Feet Capacity:321 Gallons of leaves!. This large capacity means less stopping to unload. Get more done with this large capacity!
- Large Wheels:Large wheels make it easier to roll over uneven terrain,leading to a smooth ride for the operator.
- Lifetime Steel Impeller:Strong impeller shreds leaves so that you can fit more into the collector.
- Anti-Clog Design:A hose with a large 8” diameter is ideal for suction, and for preventing clogging.
- Removable Power Unit:Remove just two bolts and two pins and the power until can be easily rolled away on its own platform so that you never have to worry about lifting the engine.
- Tractor Requirements:Minimum 14 HP engine. right side discharge chute only. For mowers with a distance from the rear of the deck discharge opening to the rear of the mower greater than 34" and less than 84". Tow hitch must also be installed 8-15 inches from the ground. The inlet discharge hose is included, but deck adapter is sold separately.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BMS-26384657
- SKU: BMS-26384657